Matching pajamas for couples… now who wouldn’t want those? Whether you want have matching pajamas for your husband, wife, girlfriend, boyfriend, best friend, or someone random, this collection has you covered. From boring, solid colors to submarines and aliens, you are sure to find what you need. Surprise your significant other with these sexy pajamas and you are sure to score some extra snuggle time.
The Best His & Hers Matching Pajamas & Sleepwear Sets
Why Matching Onesies for Couples Are COOL!
So the big question is: Are matching pajamas for couples cool or lame?
To answer this question, one must look at why they are cool and why some people thing matching pajamas for couples is lame. By looking at and analyzing both perspectives you can come to your own conclusion and take a vow to never have matching pajamas with your significant others, or you can buy some matching pajamas for couples online right away so you can have them and be sleeping in them in a matter of days!
Why They are Cool
- We tend to be attracted to people similar to us. If someone has the same belief system as our own, we tend to be drawn towards them. If someone has the same fashion style, we are drawn to them because we like that style too which means we may get along. Some people prefer to date someone the same race as their own for whatever reason. It is said that when we eat the same meal instead of everyone eating a different meal, we bond over it. So with this logic, we may bond wearing the same pajamas to bed.
- Why NOT have matching pajamas?
- Back in the day, couples and families probably had a lot of matching clothing. It may have been more practical to buy the same fabric to make everyone’s clothing. Today obviously this is not a problem but it probably wasn’t considered lame then, so why should it be lame now?
- Matching pajamas for couples could be cute or funny. Some of these matching pjs for couples are downright funny and you may look at each other and smile every time you wear them when. It could be little moments like these that help your relationship to grow strong.
Why Some Think They Are Lame (They’re Not!)
- You are acting as one unit instead of two individuals. Some people place a high value on individuality and want to express it every chance they get. Therefor, if they are dressed like someone else this is “lame’.
- Society says that matching clothing is lame (unless maybe you dress your twin babies similar, then this is considered cute). Try going out in public in matching pajamas, people will probably whisper about you.
- Matching pajamas are not normal. Therefor, anything not normal is considered weird by society. You are weird and maybe considered lame if you are not normal.
So in conclusion, are matching pajamas lame? You need to decide for yourself. In the end, if you want matching pajamas with your lover you should go for it and not care what others think. If you are self conscious about it, maybe don’t go out in your pajamas in public. If someone challenges your decision, either ignore their comments, or challenge them to come up with a logical reason on why they are lame and chances are, they won’t be able to. So don’t buy matching pajamas with your lover, or do and wear them loud and proud within the comfort of your own home!